After 10 years of running a thriving full-time private psychotherapy practice in Boston, and helping others do the same, and 20 years in the field, there are 2 main ways to work with me, 1. for lifework transformation through therapy and coaching and 2. to bring talk therapy to life through training on how to masterfully integrate experiental methods into your practice. For more information, read below:
1. Experiential Therapy & Coaching - for lifework transformation
- my therapy practice is self - pay only integrating Psychodrama, Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). I apply these powerful methods of Psychodrama, IFS, and the skills of DBT with an integral, mind-body-spirit-shadow, whole-person approach. This way of working with clients elicits the inherent capacity for healing, Self - presence, organic alignment and expansiveness we're all capable of achieving, and more quickly than in traditional talk - process - insight focused therapy or analysis because of the nature and power of experiential work. My session fee is $197.00.
- my coaching practice is courageous and transformational and for anyone interested in upleveling their lifework to live their calling. It is also specifically for human service entepreneurs to master the nuts & bolts, money & business mindset, branding, niche and more necessary to succeed in private enterprise. I specifically focus on empowerment in the areas of identity, desire, worth, branding, niche and visibility. I offer coaching packages and programs.
2. Training - to bring talk therapy to life
- my training practice is for wellness professionals to master the skills necessary to bring client sessions to life by excelling at using action and experiential methods. I will teach you essential skills to move from the traditional way of talking about issues to the vibrancy and power using action methods masterfully allows. This makes you a more effective and powerful change agent and healer for your clients. I offer in person and online trainings and programs.