After 10 years of running a thriving full-time private psychotherapy practice in Boston, and helping others do the same, and 20 years in the field, there are 2 main ways to work with me, 1. LifeWork Transformation through experiential therapy and coaching and 2. Bring Therapy to Life through training for wellness professionals to masterfully integrate experiental methods into your practice. For more information, read below:
1. Experiential Therapy & Coaching - for LifeWork Transformation
- my therapy practice is self - pay only integrating Psychodrama, Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). I apply these powerful methods of Psychodrama, IFS, and the skills of DBT with an integral, mind-body-spirit-shadow, whole-person approach. This way of working with clients elicits the inherent capacity for healing, Self - presence, organic alignment and expansiveness we're all capable of achieving, and more quickly than in traditional talk - process - insight focused therapy or analysis because of the nature and power of experiential work.
- my coaching practice is courageous and transformational and for anyone interested in upleveling their life-work to live their calling. I am a certifed Money, Marketing and Soul Coach and integrate coaching methods into my therapy style. I specifically focus on empowerment in the areas of identity, desire and worth.
2. Training - to Bring Therapy to Life
- my training practice is for wellness professionals to master experiential therapy skills - primarily drawing from psychodrama and internal family systems therapy. You will learn essential skills to move from the traditional way of talking about issues to the vibrancy and power using action methods skillfully. This makes you a more effective and powerful change agent and healer for your clients.