Grounded in a dynamic, experiential and holistic approach, I integrate complimentary therapies to guide clients more deeply into themselves. From there, evolutionary self-growth unfolds like an upward spiral. My style is to co-create a therapy relationship based on collaborative partnering, compassion and effectiveness. With patient perseverance, the work brings clarity of Self - yours, which has everything it needs, inherently.
My practice focuses on the following:
- Food and body related issues to disorder
- Trauma and recovery
- Mood problems - difficult emotions to depression and anxiety
- Thought problems - general distress and confusion to disorder
- Self-harming patterns and behaviors including addiction
- Chronic medical condition/s - auto-immune, HIV/AIDS, obesity and chronic pain